Heh. So, latest installment in the "I work for a psychopath" series:
My coworker got into a serious car accident on the way to work. His car is tinfoil. He's okay, but clearly, there are some things to straighten out. He calls me to make sure the office knows and his class will have someplace to go, then calls the administrator to tell her that he'll be late. He's coming in, but he'll be late.
And she bitches him out.
I see her point, of course. It is just common courtesy to schedule your car accidents for weekends. No responsible teacher misses class for something as trivial as the exchange of insurance information and the towing of a car. What was he thinking?
My boss is awesome. I can has termination papers, plz?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wonder if she realizes that if the one in the accident did not exchange information, that he would be committing a crime. Does she actually propose breaking the law? A bad quality for someone working in the school system.
Your boss is indeed awesome, in the sense that her insanity inspires awe. He was planning to still come into work, for Pete's sake! That's pretty darn impressive; I wouldn't be coming into class after that.
Post a Comment