Friday, May 2, 2008

It's 7:20 in the morning...do you know where your educator is?

At 10:00 today, I present my thesis.

On the 22nd, I graduate with my Masters.

In July, I start my job at one of the 5 most dangerous schools in Baltimore.

At one of these junctures, I'll start feeling less like a very confused college kid and more like an adult.

Right?

Seriously, right? That's how it works, right? Benchmarks like birthdays, graduations, and other arbitrary milestones make us adults. I'd say maturity, but then there's the terrifying thought that some of us (*cough*me*cough*) may never quite make it.

Time to go iron that nauseatingly adult suit shirt...

3 comments:

JHA said...

Roll a Will save vs. the mind-bending horrors of approaching maturity, DC 30. You get a +1 circumstance bonus for every nerdy game/book/gamer reference you have played/read/made in the last six months.

Good luck with your presentation!

Al said...

In between the 22nd and July I hear a chorus of angels singing...

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Al said...

Either or...I'm definitely not around a few weekends (tournaments), but I suppose find some agreeable time table and we'll figure it out.