Saturday, October 9, 2010

Victory!

The in-laws are (finally) gone, and I have figured out the Next Big Thing in diet crazes.

While the ILs were here, we ate at restaurants for the week. Fatty, tasty, high-calorie restaurants. I did have a salad -- once...with a steak.

However! I did not factor in the FIL's near-miraculous powers of stressing the holy hell out of people! Despite the abysmal diet and the utter lack of exercise (as I spent most of my time hiding in the office), I lost between 3 and 4 pounds, since I was too nervous and stressed to actually finish any of my food. And, even a few days after their departure, I'm still not eating normally! Who knows how this will affect the upcoming weigh-in!

If I can find some way of mailing the inlaws to potential dieters, I can rent by the week and make a fortune! This plan is infallible.

1 comment:

Josh said...

You should come to DC at the end of the month and rent them out at the Rally to Restore Sanity.