Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Since it is almost V-Day

...No. No, that is not V-Zombie-Day. That involves a different post, and is, I think, in May or thereabouts.

Ahem. Anyways. I give you this: THE instruction manual on how women are supposed to deal with men. For the security of data, the terms "man" or "male-ish being-thing" have been replaced by "robot". The traditional, time-accepted jobs of "bug-squisher", "obtainer-of-things-that-are-inconveniently-located-on-high-shelves", and "provider of back rubs" have been replaced by "appliance".

Happy Valentine's to you, too. :-) And if you haven't read this comic, do it. Bear with the heavily contrived, "ZOMG, does we haz superpowerz?!" plotline, and the "OMAI! Our powerz is over 9 thousand!" plotline, and you will be amused.

(...Also, just ignore any really ridiculous Harry Potter spinoff plotlines. Oh? You say you were in love with the main character's mom, and now harbor extreme love/hatred for the kid as a result? Ah. I see.)

1 comment:

JHA said...

The robot uprising cometh. Oh, yea verily does it cometh. And then we'll see who mocks whom!

I'd start reading your comic here, but unfortunately I've given up webcomics for the year of 2010. (I'm allowed to read individual pages if they're relevant to a conversation and I can read completed ones since they're essentially like a book on the shelf, but no ongoing story lines.)