We're moving to Dallas, effective either late summer or whenever I find a job.
Holy crap, I can't wait. The city is not what I was expecting, in the best sense.
And, most importantly? There are jobs, and it's NOT Jersey.
...Can we leave now, plz?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hell's yeah! Except, of course, it's in Texas, which makes me unbelievably dubious.
Congratulations! Good luck!
Haha, John, I thought the same thind and only visited because there was NO WAY it could POSSIBLY be worse than Jersey. But, while that's still very true, the place is not bad at all.
So is a specific job involved, if you're visiting?
Heh, no. Just moving. Operation GTFO of Jersey is a go.
Good luck with the relocation. Although we are going to miss you up here in the Mid-Atlantic.
Just think, maybe you can help Texas become slightly more liberal.
Post a Comment