Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bah, Humbug.

Two days 'til the 4-or-so-months-early celebration of the birth of some guy who got killed because he threatened to destabilize the Roman/Jewish power balance and peeved some religious bigwigs! (Uh...Merry Christmas?)




I have nothing new to report, so I give you this instead:







See you guys soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the realization that we probably aren't celebrating the actual birthday of Jesus. Just try telling that to the evangelicals who see Christmas as the holiest day of the year (I would put Easter and Good Friday before Christmas, anyway), yet forget that half of the Gospels don't even mention the nativity. And these are the same who don't see the representation of Christ in X-mas.

Ok, rant over. Thanks for the card, by the way.

JHA said...

Or, as Douglas Adams put it, the anniversary of the birth of a man who was later nailed to a tree for saying how great it would be if we could all just be nice to each other.