Sunday, June 7, 2009

Whee...

Alex and I signed a lease. We're renting a full house. It's 2 blocks from the center of town (yay) and a couple blocks from the train station (double plus yay). The building itself could use a few alterations -- the faux-marble wallpaper is GOING, as are the shrubs that impede progress up the steps -- but it's nice. And it has a yard. And we have guest bedrooms. (Hint, hint: Bedrooms. For guests. When they come and visit. Which they will do frequently.)

We move in on the 1st. If you find yourself free, for whatever reason, during the week of the 1st, I could use help stuffing things into a truck. I can offer pizza/beer/lame comments/the best upperbody workout EVARRR (my dresser outweighs me, a couple times over). Most of you with real jobs, obviously, are off the hook.

There may be a moving in party at some point -- presumably after we're moved in and have unboxed enough furniture to provide places to sit.

AndholyshitI'mactuallymovingtoJerseyAAH!AAAH!AAAH!

This concludes your viewing of my regularly scheduled, bi-hourly panic attack.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I can put the qualifying exam studying down for a day and help out. Just let me know actual times and what-not when you figure that kind of thing out.

Also, if you have the moving party after August 12, I should be able to make it. Before then: qualifying exams.

The Almighty Pengy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! pics are a must!!

JHA said...

Ah, the mindbending horrors of adulthood. It could always be worse. You know, you might become "mature" and stop having fun.