Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ia! Ia!

Cthuugle Ph'nglui Search Ftaghn!

Less random: I just chopped off all my hair. Locks of Love is going to get a giant ponytail. However, I now understand why "normal" women kvetch about having to get their hair done. This ordeal took 2.5 hours.

Granted, I got my hair dyed professionally for the first time -- I have very little of it nao, so might as well, right? JEEBUS. IT. TOOK. FOREVER.

On the bright side, though, I do look more colorful. On the down side, there is enough hairspray in my hair that I get nervous when people across the street light a cigarette because I will probably burst into flame. (On the really, really, retinal-scorchingly bright side, that would be going out with a bang, right? Right. ::drum drum cymbal::)

1 comment:

JHA said...

Just as long as you don't look like Sikozu, I think we can still be friends.