Wednesday, April 28, 2010

59% change of LOL, changing overnight to 100% chance of heavy lifting

Le Truque du Move shall be here in about 38 hours, give or take 1. (Yes. I am now counting the hours. Shut up. I've been in Jersey long enough to lose basic pronunciation skills. CuoAWWWWWWfee is that vaguely bitter stuff you get at Starbucks, yes? No? Damn.)

However, in between panic over move, panic over job-fair-thingy on the 3rd, panic over OH HOLY CRAP WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?!?!?!oneone!, and (it's too much to repress at this point) panic over the wedding, I have found an awesome spot of angry, bitchy genius in the NJ/PA area.

The blogger is very religious, very Republican (Democrats got exiled to the 8th circle), and frickin' hilarious. She's a college prof, and I think she may have run into the asshats I served at the OG, because she's got the level of ignorant and stupid and crass down pat. (She also refers to her son as Carpet Shark, which didst generateth a giggle.)

However, the post that cemented her status as Maintainer of My Sanity is her translation of Baby Got Back...into Latin.

Hee.

1 comment:

JHA said...

Some panic is certainly in order; you're changing a lot of things about your life in quick succession. Good luck with the move. (And congratulations on getting out of Jersey!)