Sunday, November 1, 2009

Still Alive.

I am, in fact, still alive. I've re-written this post four times, since it gets very depresing and emo, so, instead of an update on my life, I give you the following joyous fact:

River otters make squeaking noises!

They are also mind-warpingly adorable.

That is all you need to know. Otters squeak.

4 comments:

JHA said...

They also float on their backs and crack mussels! Possibly while squeaking, but certainly while being adorable.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how important that fact about otters is. It didn't make in on the Voyagers.

Mairead said...

Of course not, JOsh. Where otters exist, speech and coherent thought are impossible. Therefore, no intelligent life can be found there.


...Seriously. They reduce your brain to mush and your words to "AWWWWWWWWWWW" and similar!

Jess R. said...

Otter society is matriarchal. An adorable. Squeaking. Matriarchy.

Also slightly vicious. Viciously adorable! :D