This is a pretty cool move by Blizzard. Speaking as someone who loves those silly in-game pets, I say, and hear me well, that this be-hatted panda will be mine. ("Hatted" is actually a modifier, and I also approve of this.)
Speaking as a person who believes in giving back, though, this is even nicer: anyone who knows the WoW crowd knows that Make-A-Wish is going to get mad bank off of this. :)
So...while a panda monk isn't exactly the pet that springs to mind when I think of Make-A-Wish, it begs some interesting and potentially hilarious questions about future sponsored pets.
What, for example, do we do for the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation? A hopping syringe that follows you around? A pet than randomly collapses and has to be revived with a candy bar?
Better yet, what do we get for Susan G. Komen? Yep. I thought of that, too.
And, yes, I approve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment